ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Human Resources Background Investigator to join ABF Freight. The responsibilities of the Human Resources Background Investigator will be to perform background investigation calls to previous employers listed on employment applications, maintain constant contact with ABF Freight service centers and offices in the field, and assist in other Human Resources functions, as needed.
Your responsibilities may include:
* Perform extensive telephone work contacting previous employers
* Scan and index documents into Human Resources' imaging system
* Use internal and external faxing to obtain required information
* Assist in other Human Resources functions, as needed
* Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense envrionment
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals
* Other duties, as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Two years' clerical experience, preferred
* Microsoft Office experience, preferred
* Professional telephone etiquette and data entry skills
* Ability to work with limited supervision and as a team player
* Must be detail oriented and enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment
* Must have excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills
* Must display sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact  [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
or call us at (479) ###-####. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, officer, operations partner, professional, representative