Job Number: 468445
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client's team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Lincolnshire, IL. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger healthcare industry making this an amazing career opportunity!!
- Assist with reporting.
- Manage interview tickets.
- Assist with recruiting and acquiring new talent.
- 2+ years of Recruitment/Marketing experience.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
To be a best-fit your strengths must include
- Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
- Organized. You're an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
- Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you're eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
- Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
For further consideration, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition