Senior Recruiter Military Talent
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Military Talent Senior Recruiter to work within our Talent Acquisition department and be responsible for recruiting military talent for the organization. The Military Talent Recruiter will work to coordinate and integrate a comprehensive military recruiting program for current service members and Veterans to develop the skills necessary to become competitively placed.
Our Company values the contributions of our military and are proud to offer job opportunities for service members and veterans alike. This recruitment position will assist us in reaching out to those communities and extending an invitation to apply to the many openings nationwide within the company.
Take this opportunity to join North America s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Recruiting veterans and service members for job opportunities within the Company. Seeking employees with previous military duty to coordinate the relationship between Veterans and civilian job opportunities. Source prospective candidates using proprietary database systems, job boards, and community-based organizations.
- Reviews resume for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates. Clearly communicates expectations of the position to the candidate.
- Conducts behavior based pre-screen interviews via the telephone daily. Evaluates candidates against job requirements, engage the candidate in the opportunity and presents qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager.
- Drives the candidate management process with the hiring manager solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance.
- Manages the hiring process for selected candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship building.
- High School or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in recruitment, Human Resource
- Military experience preferred
- Ability to understand military procedures, vernacular, and habits to help facilitate communication within military communities
- Good written and verbal communication skills; Good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers