Human Resources Recruiter
Do you have a desire to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the country? Do you enjoy helping build company cultures by engaging employees with fun actives and events? If so, we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
As a Human Resources Recruiter with Aequor, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates to join our company. You ll have a great opportunity to expand your Human Resources skillset while adapting to ever changing priorities in the department. The Human Resources Recruiter will also help coordinate culture building team activities to engage current employees, creating a fun and productive corporate atmosphere. Aequor works hard to cultivate a collaborative environment that fosters growth and encourages innovation.
- Responsible for recruiting and presenting qualified candidates throughout all divisions. Positions frequently filled include Credit and Collections/Finance, Healthcare/IT Recruiters, Staffing Sales & Marketing Professionals, and senior management roles
- Meet with hiring managers to discover needs and prioritize open positions
- Craft engaging job descriptions, post on job boards, review resumes, screen, and personally interview qualified candidates
- Complete background investigations and reference checks for potential candidates
- Create recruiting reports on each opening s progress and forecast anticipated needs
- Assist Human Resources with onboarding, health insurance offerings, compensation, payroll, and other duties as needed
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiative
- Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Assist in preparing offer packages, orientation materials, and conducting rejection calls
- Act as our Brand Ambassador at career fairs, public meetings, and networking events
- Foster a fun work environment by helping create company-wide challenges, holiday parties, BBQs, and other culture building activities
- Preform ad-hoc administrative duties at our front desk and stocking break rooms
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources with internships is strongly preferred
- One to two years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to craft engaging social media posts and job descriptions
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft products
- Excellent research and follow up skills
What can Aequor Technologies, LLC offer you?
Health, Dental and Vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Life and Disability insurance
Progressive training and development
A fun and engaging work culture
Join our growing team today and discover why Aequor Technologies, LLC is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.aequor.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition