We re looking for passionate and motivated Early Talent Recruiter is excited to grow their career with Atrium as a Contingent Workforce specialist.
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company working to transform the lives of people with life-threatening illnesses. The Recruiter will carry out all facets of the Summer Student Worker Program. The Recruiter will provide administrative support to ensure successful Manager and Candidate experiences throughout the seasonal hiring process to deliver the best interview and onboarding experience.
This contract Early Talent Recruiter position has an estimated timeline from January 2019 to August 2019 with potential for permanent placement. This is a diversified position that requires time management, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
On any given day, the Early Talent Recruiter might:
- Manage information and language related to proprietary software and websites to access necessary information
- Create requirements on behalf of hiring managers
- Monitor the procurement site to confirm active Purchase Orders
- Discuss position requirements with managers and source relevant student resumes
- Oversee onboarding process, including gathering information from managers and providing details/offers to students
- Track the status of pre-employment testing prior to the student s start date
- Provide regular updates to hiring managers on selection process and on-boarding of students
- Provide start date, pay rates, and time sheet entry information to new students
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on the use of VMS tool, Ariba and provisioning process
- Send out weekly time card reminder emails to managers
- Assist in getting time sheets approved weekly
- Explain benefits and maintain all employment records
- Respond to inquiries from hiring managers and candidates in a timely manner
- Provide detailed interview confirmations to all candidates, including travel arrangements when applicable
- Facilitate Candidate onboarding activities, including pre-employment screening, space planning and other logistics
- Assist with program reporting and metrics
- Coordinate and participate in weekly program planning meetings
- Respond to hiring manager and candidate inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Program Manager as needed
- Partner with program team to continually help improve and streamline program processes
The Ideal Early Talent Recruiter:
- Previous experience and transferable skills gained from a high-energy, high-volume role, such as customer service, retail, administrative or other positions
- Excellent communication skills: clearly explain tasks at hand to both Managers and Candidates
- Empathy: step into Manager and Candidate shoes to consider how to ease any challenges or perceptions, especially related to program timelines and the onboarding process
- Curiosity: utilize thoughtful questions and listening skills to identify and support Manager and Candidate needs
- Growth and Goal-Oriented: receptive to mentorship, feedback and excited for new challenges to achieve ambitious goals
- Problem Solver: adept at spotting issues and quickly suggesting strategic solutions
- Diligence: exhibit thorough attention to detail
- Positivity: warm, upbeat, and energizing service to brighten anyone s day
You ll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment, and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail-oriented, a critical thinker and a problem solver.
You will be on the front line providing excellent customer service to client stakeholders, hiring managers, candidates, and your internal Atrium team.
The post Early Talent Recruiter appeared first on Atrium.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition