This position will be responsible to recruit, source and generate potential candidate pools to ensure qualified talent generation for salaried positions across Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, LLC.
- Manage full-lifecycle recruitment for salaried positions to acquire the required skill sets and talent for Bendix, in partnership with key business and HR partners:
- Follow the Bendix TAC recruitment processes.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partner/Manager on determining hiring needs and the best recruitment strategy to fill open positions.
- Source, phone screen and generate qualified candidate pool of candidates via direct recruiting, indirect recruiting, internet resume databases, professional associations and networking, etc.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Coordinate the scheduling of candidate interviews with local HR representative.
- Negotiate with candidate and facilitate offer process.
- Support pre-employment and on-boarding processes through candidate hire date as required.
- Responsible for TAC and personal effectiveness in meeting performance goals in the following areas:
- Quantity - Number of hires, goal vs. actual.
- Delivery - Time to fill position.
- Efficiency - Job applicants to interview; interviews to offer; offers to hire.
- Support the tracking and reporting for TAC process performance metrics and candidate pipelines reviews, utilizing all systems (applicant tracking system, metric spreadsheets, etc.) as required in order to ensure appropriate metrics and compliance is being followed.
- Ensure all reporting requirements and recruiting practices are compliant with applicable federal, state and local regulations, including affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, immigration and company policy; ensure reporting is completed in the required timeframe.
- Negotiate and manage external suppliers/vendors for strategic resources and employment partners, as needed.
- Partner with industry associations and organizations to network and develop relationships that can be used as part of the recruitment process.
- Able to manage many recruiting projects simultaneously and attain results; follow-up to ensure completion of cycle.
- Able to prioritize multiple priorities with aggressive deadlines.
- Able to utilize effective interviewing techniques in order to analyze applicants qualifications in relation to job requirements and to determine suitable match.
- Able to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication at all levels of an organization.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business process.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a results oriented mindset.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Performance driven and a self-starter.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing full-lifecycle recruitment for professional positions; preferably in a fast-paced corporate (engineering / manufacturing) environment.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting, screening and interviewing exempt-level and non-exempt candidates.
- Understanding and execution of direct and indirect recruiting methods, including cold-call recruiting.
- Experience in negotiating with individual candidates is required; any experience in negotiating third party supplier agreements is a plus.
- Prior experience with web-based or automated applicant tracking systems is required.
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies, staffing models and sourcing tools.
- Knowledge of EEO, AA legislation and all legal aspect of selection and hiring.
- Possesses knowledge of internal talent pool and external market.
- Sound knowledge in human resources methodologies, technical competencies, legal requirements, and HR policies.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, organizational development activities related to Talent Acquisition, human capital planning and employee relations.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition