Drive your career growth at Brightwing-a dynamic, relationship-oriented recruiting and staffing firm. This internal position at Brightwing is an outstanding opportunity to join our energetic, focused team and truly make a difference in candidates' careers.
Do you want to help people achieve their goals while working toward your own? Brightwing has an outstanding opportunity available to join our team as an Account Support/Recruiter at our Texas office. In this position, you will play a key role with supporting Business Development Managers and Recruiting efforts consistent with our brand promise.
- Deliver high-quality service to clients to fill open orders rapidly by using various recruiting tools and fitting candidates' skills with customer needs.
- Source candidates by attending job fairs or other recruiting events, networking within the industry, and making cold calls as necessary.
- Grow and nurture large VMS accounts.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of skilled candidates to fill a diverse range of job orders.
- Responsible for day to day management of job orders, candidate pipeline, customer feedback on candidates, and assistance in the maintenance/management of requisition fulfillment.
- Work with the team to determine priority of orders and work flow management, which includes identifying, qualifying, prioritizing, and managing job requirements for assigned accounts.
- Assist in identifying cross-submittal opportunities.
- Assist in growing referral and sales lead networks.
- Assist in contractor maintenance/support, including by not limited to: start-up/onboarding paperwork, administrative follow up, administration of daily requests for information.
- Responsible for the maintenance of records/information in Bullhorn.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience within the staffing industry - ideally, recruiting and/or account management experience.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical staffing services with clients and candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bullhorn CRM experience, preferred.
- Team player who is detailed orientated, self-directed/independent, motivated, patient, flexible, and calm under pressure.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities, projects and tasks.
- Ability to resolve issues and build consensus.
- Excellent operational skills.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive