Corestaff Services is looking for an HR Generalist/Recruiter who is tech savvy, experienced in AA, Applicant tracking, unemployment claims, and Recruiting/Sourcing.
Assists in the monitoring and analysis of US DOL Federal Contracting Requirements (i.e. Staffing
Agency monitoring related to Temporary and Temp to Hire Applicant Flow analysis)
Unemployment Compensation claim coordination
Generate regular, standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards and metrics on specific HR (i.e. hiring and turnover, exit data, disability and job modification trends, staffing speed to hire and quality of hire, etc.).
Troubleshoot data and reports.
Assists in the planning, implementation, communication and roll out of employee relations programs and procedures; helps to monitor the effectiveness of the programs and recommends modifications as needed.
Supports compliance, recruiting and employee relations by maintaining records / data (case management system) analyzing data and generating regular and ad hoc reports.
Serves as the New Employee Orientation Coordinator/Specialist
Serves as a Recruiter for the following groups:
Corporate, Front Office Admin/Support/Customer Service, Admin/Support, QC, Supply Chain and Logistics
Recruiting duties are as follows:
* Consult with management and HR to identify staffing needs and workforce planning strategies, and develop recruitment plan to meet demands
* Consult with management and HR to identify staffing needs and workforce planning strategies, and develop recruitment plan to meet demands.
* Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates, including internet, ATS, schools, networking, search firms, etc.
* Develop position descriptions in consultation with designated group needs
* Screen candidates using resume screening, telephone screens, interviews, assessment tools, etc. as assigned
* Coordinate interview process to best meet client s needs (interview scheduling, travel, virtual interviews)
* Assist with the research and development of new sourcing methods and strategies.
* Manage entry-level rotational programs (Engineering & Sales) and coop/internship programs
* Conduct reference checks, background checks and drug screens
* Manage relocation program in cost-effective manner
* Manage all candidate correspondence (offers/declines/assessments/schedules)and on-boarding
* Conduct new employee on-boarding
* Co-ordinate and facilitate recruitment functions, including job and career fairs, and college recruiting as required
* Manage and administer Application Tracking System
* Assist managers on hiring trends and recruitment tools / reporting metrics
* Ensure all documentation and filing is complete and current with regards to all state and federal guidelines
**5-7 yrs exp. in HR Generalist, Specialist and Recruiting.
**Prefer Production, or Manufacturing industry experience.
**Must be polished, professional, articulate, outgoing, good organizational skills, and very tech savvy dealing with all types of HR related and applicant tracking reports,
**College Degree Required
Direct hire opportunity in Northwest Houston paying $55K -$70k, DOE.