Genesis10, is seeking a Recruiter III for a contract position with our client in Hopkins, MN. Summary:
This position will be responsible to provide full cycle recruiting services including sourcing, attracting, and selecting talent in collaboration with business partners. The incumbent will execute the implementation and administration of processes as well as relationship management, governance and compliance, and data research and analysis for a complex geography and/or business partner.Responsibilities:
65% Develop, Implement & Execute Recruitment Strategies, Programs and Processes
- Based on the business environment, requirements and strategies to determine the recruitment and candidate sourcing strategy and priorities to align with the business/functional goals.
- Utilize industry knowledge to provide input on finding functional talent (best sourcing/recruiting channels and methods), which includes utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the client brand.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
- Actively participates in recruitment related projects or initiatives with businesses/functions
25% Relationship Management
- Develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Leverages subject matter expertise to partner with business and HR leadership (e.g. BU Managers, Business HR Managers, etc.) regarding recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
- Manages respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong and positive client and candidate experience.
- Provides general training and direction related to a Talent Recruitment process or system for HR professionals in the business.
- Where applicable, participates in the management and selection of vendors.
10% Employment Governance & Compliance
- Drawing upon general employment knowledge and experience, ensures Talent Recruitment compliance requirements are met which may include:
- Policy and legal requirements for a specific region/country/state
- Administration of internal systems and/or creation of processes to ensure compliance with country/local labor laws
- Coordinates accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.
- 5-7 years recruiting experience
- Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and implement recommendations with business partners
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies
- Solid organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery
- Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels
- Influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process
- Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
- Agriculture recruiting experience
- Agency experienced preferred
- IT industry experience preferred
- Corporate experience preferred
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
Delivery Director for employee success and support
Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition