HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more!
Our Commitment to You
* Compensation & Benefits: base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more! Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO! * Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family. * Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It's up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
Your new role
This position is office based.
Our US business growing following the recent acquisition of a large US based recruitment company. We are expanding our business and are hiring Associate Recruitment Consultants to join our highly successful team.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will not need experience in recruitment as we provide the training required to become an expert. You are a motivated, ambitious individual with exceptional communication skills and driven to succeed in a challenging sales environment. We have high expectations as a business and in return offer industry leading training, exceptional merit based career progression and a working culture like no other, with a compensation package that rewards high performance every month.
There is no better time to join as we expand our footprint in the US and emulate our success overseas. In the past 2 years we've become a recognized industry leader and now lseek to accelerate our growth. Joining our USA business now you will be part of our next phase of growth offering accelerated career development, industry leading training and an enviable culture that celebrates success and rewards high achievers.
* Identify, prospect and develop new business relationships * Build relationships with clients to achieve repeat business opportunities both on the phone and in person * Attend networking events and present Hays Construction as the market leader * Consult with candidates and clients to help place the right candidates into the right roles * Exceed business KPIs and form a critical part of the team to ensure we maintain our leading position in the Construction sector
What you will need to succeed
You already have a track record of success in sales and a person that gets things done. You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and thrives in a target orientated, high performance culture...where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny!
* Self-confidence and a self-starter * Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
What you will get in return
We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan. Our benefits are top notch including:
* PTO starting at 22 days, 2 floating holidays and 2 volunteer days. Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO * Competitively priced medical, vision and dental plans to choose what works best for you * 401k with guaranteed match and fast-paced vesting schedule * Flexible Savings Accounts...and more
We have a fantastic culture that celebrates achievements. We enjoy incentive trips to incredible resorts, like Cabo and Costa Rica; and monthly trip awards to places like New York and San Francisco.
Hays' training is geared toward making you a high performer. We are committed to helping you reach your goals quickly so you can enjoy a lasting and rewarding career. You'll have the best tools at your fingertips: Google powered search tools, massive CRM database, LinkedIn Recruiter level access and extensive marketing support.
More about us
Hays is the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets, with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We're enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn and are recognized as the most socially engaged recruitment firm with over 2 million followers.
Mobile? We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the USA, so there's lots of opportunity to make your mark in your local market, move to a new city or country.
What you need to do now
Excited yet? If you're already itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals, apply now, or visit our career page for more opportunities and information.
* Life at Hays * What We Offer * Hays Glassdoor Reviews * Hays Career Advice Video Series
Associated topics: autocad, building process, construction, designer, engineer, stability, structural designer, systems engineer, technical, transportation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.