We are transforming the way we do business by changing how we think about the different types of Customer Journeys. Omnichannel will provide a consistent experience for our customers, regardless of how they chose to do business with us (online banking, branch locations, ATM's, phone support). The goal of Omnichannel is to align our people, processes, products & services, and technology across our enterprise to deliver new modern capabilities in an Agile and Iterative way.
We are in the beginning stages of building this newly defined Omnichannel program with cross functional team members. This team will lay the foundation for what the Customer Journeys are and how we will deliver exceptional, streamlined experiences for each one. If you enjoy being at the ground level to build out new teams, we want to hear more.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team you would:
- Develop a strong understanding of the business segment you support and built solid ties to internal and external experts, enough so that you are now considered a trusted, strategic advisor to the team.
- Work closely with the team to define and communicate the segment, leadership team and Huntington's story to potential candidates, using an inclusion-focused lens.
- Leverage your market intelligence and the relationships you build, both internally as well as externally, to create a pipeline of exceptional talent.
- Develop collaborative relationships with your peers, leveraged their expertise and shared your own knowledge.
- Be inquisitive and tenacious, looking under every stone and overcoming every obstacle to find top talent. You provided consultative, end-to-end recruiting solutions that thrilled your customers and candidates every time.
- Minimum of three years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment. In this particular role, past success recruiting for Technology, Digital or Omni Channel would be strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years of sourcing, networking and inclusion-based recruiting strategydevelopment experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience of having at least 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
Our top performers:
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative business and peer relationships; leverage those relationships to drive results
- Develop strong candidate profiles by clarifying the required job skills and competencies of top performers
- Source and attract top talent for each position, effectively assessing a candidate's fit to the company, team and position
- Present strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates; overcome objections in the hiring process; and sell the opportunity and negotiate the offer
- Challenge the status quo, continuously seeking opportunities to improve while embracing change
- Drive to achieve the best results; persevere and use metrics to analyze own performance
- Understand the external factors that impact the supply of top talent, as well as the broader world of business
- Demonstrate flexibility, organization and ability to balance multiple priorities in a constantly evolving culture
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including professional grammar and demeanor
- Possess an interest in learn new approaches and technologies to improve the recruiting process and make it more measurable and efficient
- Proactively anticipate needs beyond general completion of tasks
- Understand federal and state laws and regulations relating to employment
- Have strong PC, Internet and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) skills
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Associated topics: business advisory, business analyst, business systems, consult, crm, information technology consultant, marketing, sales, senior consultant, support analyst