Are you competitive and goal-driven? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for work/life balance and a positive work culture? Then come join ITAC s National Accounts Team!
ITAC Solutions is seeking a talented Senior Professional Recruiter to join our National Accounts Group. This role offers the ability to recruit on opportunities across the country for clients in a variety of verticals. If you are a competitive, driven recruiter who strives to crush goals and build long-term relationships with candidates, this is definitely the job for you!
What you ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Source candidates using multiple resources to access and build active talent pipelines.
- Craft job postings tailored to reach a diverse and highly-qualified candidate audience.
- Interface directly with clients and maintain accurate candidate documentation within their applicant tracking or vendor management systems.
- Provide direction, training and support to other onsite and remote recruiters on the National Accounts Team.
- Build long-term relationships with candidates, consultants and clients.
- Work with onsite and remote recruiters to ensure adequate flow of qualified candidates for qualified client needs.
- Meet or exceed personal production goals while working through the team to achieve the team's production goals.
What you ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Demonstrated willingness to help others identify opportunities in line with their career path while having a competitive drive to achieve professional goals.
- Positive and professional demeanor with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, database or applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Prior recruiting experience in the staffing industry or in a high-volume recruiting role, preferably in IT/Technology.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Proven success in developing and executing recruitment strategies to meet client needs
- Experience leading and managing a team of recruiters
- An authentic passion for recruiting and helping others find their 'greener grass'
What ITAC provides (benefits, etc.):
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Quarterly financial incentives
- ITAC's Rewards Program (think 'internal currency' you can use to purchase things)
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Long-term & Short-term disability
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to earn a trip to Club Hire
- Team Building Events
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition