Simco-Ion, located in Hatfield PA, has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Supervisor. The HR Supervisor is responsible for independently managing daily issues related to all phases of the employee life cycle, such as recruitment,hiring, compensation administration, employee relations, employee data maintenance, and reporting. Responsibility will include multiple business units. Simco-Ion is part of the Electrostatics Division with Fortune 200Illinois Tool Works.
To be successful, candidates should have the ability and experience to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in human resources operations, policies, processes and procedures
- Provide technical HR expertise and analytical support regarding employment laws and corporate policies when addressing specific business issues.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the workplace, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Organize and/or conduct new employee orientation: creates a positive first experience of the Company and serves as a role model for ITW values
- Work with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Conducts and analyzes wage survey data
Bachelors degree and 5-7 years experience in manufacturing environment www.simco-ion.com