The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support and conduct specialized tasks for the North American Talent Acquisition team. Working in a fast-paced environment this integral partner will perform activities and build candidate relationships, often providing the first impression of Johnson Matthey. This necessitates being an organized contributor that will accomplish candidate outreach, assisting Recruiters, interview scheduling including extensive and complex arrangements involving travel itineraries, sourcing, securing background checks, medical screenings, and references as requested. Working effectively with internal and external clients, this position will help build a great organization of talented individuals while performing all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Fully utilize available systems to process candidates by entering, tracking, and updating status adhering to processes and requirements
- Actively recruit for 10-15 requisitions once fully productive
- Correspond with applicants and candidates as appropriate to share their statuAssist recruiters in sourcing and pre-screening candidates
- Coordinate and schedule Interviews
- Coordinate and conduct background
- Complete detailed references for potential new hires
- Attend events to represent Johnson Matthey with or on behalf of recruiters and generate awareness of employment opportunities
- Work with TA Lead to process work permits with vendor partner
- Assist in the outreach of targeting diverse groups for the purpose of building a diverse workforce including, veterans, female, disabled, campus, etc.
- Update Applicant Tracking System, reqs are closed out timely.
- Organize logistics for candidates in regard to interviews with hiring managers and candidates utilizing Outlook
- Provide exemplary customer service to internal and external clients facilitating a positive candidate experience as priority number one
- Process invoices and expenses, for recruitment services and vendors
- Works with external job boards, internal partners and external sources for applicant engagement
- Provides administrative support in setting up job fairs, organizing booth, materials and logistics for exhibition
- Creates offer/rejection letters under supervision of recruiter and lead
- Assist recruiters with dispositioning candidates in Taleo
- Help the TA Lead with data/reporting needs
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent working experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skill
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to independently prioritize work
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, anticipating needs, and taking initiative
- High attention to detail and follow up skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential material on a continuous basis in a professional manner
- Consistently provide stellar customer service with a problem-solving demeanor
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and basic knowledge of office equipment
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition