We are looking for a Full Time Staffing specialist at our office
Staffing Specialist is responsible for recruiting job seekers- screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, and follow through after the candidate is hired.
* Screen and identify qualified applicants for our major clients; ranging from industrial to office
* Conduct daily full-screen face to face interviews with applicants
* Communicate with hiring managers and decision makers at client sites
* Fill temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement positions
* Visit prospect client locations and maintain current client relations to generate business
*Participate in job fairs and networking events in the community
* Verify employment qualifications which includes background checks and drug screens
* Handle general HR duties, completion of I-9 and W-4 paperwork
*Communicate well with clients/candidates in a professional manner both in person and on the telephone
*Handle multi line incoming phone calls
*Manage client and candidate relationships through effective use of best practices.
*Provide effective problem resolution through taking ownership of incoming complaints.
*Manage client and candidate follow-up in a timely manner.
*Provide coaching and counseling to temporary employees as needed to ensure job performance and job satisfaction
***Recruiting experience preferred.
Loading some great jobs for you...