If you are a passionate Recruiter, who, like the rest of our dynamic Corporate Recruiting team, does whatever it takes to deliver high-quality candidates for professional and executive roles, this position is for you! In this position, you will play a part in advancing the Maximus brand across numerous markets and professional communities. Our leadership team views recruiting as an integral part of their own team, and you will find yourself immersed in each department on a daily basis. We view ourselves as talent acquisition professionals and have an enormous amount of pride in each and every hire we make. We are a diverse and fun bunch who enjoy working (and playing) together.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with our business leaders. Work together to scope open positions and determine what a successful candidate will look like for their team. Know your business and be prepared to set the stage for a great working relationship and the ability to bring in the best talent.
* Be proactive in identifying operational and managerial candidates by utilizing multiple strategies (passive candidates outreach, cold calling, online databases, social media, Boolean search, complex internet search, etc.).
* Think long-term and continually grow a pipeline of qualified candidates. Share great candidates with other team members or continue to stay in touch regarding future opportunities with our growing and expanding business.
* Network to develop and maintain strong working relationships with community organizations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
* Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting (including the scheduling and logistics), ensuring both your candidate and your hiring team are satisfied customers.
* Utilize social media to attract \"passive\" candidates for consideration.
o Bachelor's degree required
o Four years of talent acquisition experience attracting talent for a wide variety of roles
o Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of the organization
o Ability to build and maintain relationships with the hiring manager, as well as with potential future leaders
o Negotiation skills to navigate concerns and competing priorities
o Capacity to manage and prioritize projects with superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities
o Confidentiality and professionalism
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.