JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Prepare and enter credit memos for Customers. Check telxon credits written by drivers for accuracy and completion. Research and follow up regarding customer questions. Prepare walmart hand written pick up credits. Generate handbills for customers outside the billing system.
Monday to Friday
7:00am or 8:00am start time
$15.50 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Support Accounting and other departments in research requests
- Processing division payroll
- Processing Credits and accounting documents
- Good communication skills
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Have a high school diploma
- Have minimum of three years of accounting, bookkeeping, treasury, or related work experience involving substantial work with numerical / financial data
- Have experience with MS-Excel
- Have excellent customer service ability, to fulfill the needs of internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain positive relationship, exchange ideas and opinions
- Be able to plan, organize and manage own time and work
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.