Contract Recruiter This is an externally focused and proactive position for sourcing candidates using a wide variety of means and techniques. There are no benefits associated with this open ended position.Position Description:
The Recruiter is responsible for required advertising, sourcing, interviewing, testing, and hiring of applicants for technical, administrative and management positions for assigned office(s) and locations. Essential Functions:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Acts as liaison with company qualified employment agencies, advertising agencies, temporary agencies, and electronic job posting boards for authorized recruitment.
- Completes weekly reporting requirements on all advertising/employment activity in a timely manner and creates/maintains electronic records and reports as required.
- Processes employee referrals for assigned offices and company locations.
- Executes recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels and recruiting metrics to quantify level of performance with industry standards.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with university and community college placement offices to generate qualified applicants, and coordinates co-op placements for assigned company locations.
- Attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Screens and refers qualified applicants to the hiring manager for interviewing. May provide initial screening for manager to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements and other information as required.
- Conducts reference and background checks and benefit comparisons on final candidates.
- Maintains up-to-date applicant paperwork and electronic spreadsheet listing of pertinent information for high potential hires/candidates
- Manages correspondence with job applicants to notify them of opportunities and hiring decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of five (5) years related recruiting experience
- This position requires a perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- The incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and our public image and be able to work independently and to develop/implement systems to improve and measure recruiting activity and results
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this job, the employee will:
- frequently be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or controls;
- frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
Middough Inc. does not support sponsorship for any applicant that requires an employment visa (i.e. H-1B) to work lawfully in the US.
- Overtime may be necessary as workload s dictate. This may include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays.
- May require occasional overnight travel to another location/facility or the home office.
- Conditions will vary at each location, but the conditions listed above will generally apply.
- When working outside Middough s office, appropriate safety training and safety equipment will be provided by Middough and/or Client, as required.
Middough Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of diversity and actively recruits minority, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition