CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isnt just encouraged its expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, lets connect.
The People Operations & Analytics team at North Highland provides crucial operational support to our employee-owners and leadership in all areas of Human Resources including, but not limited to on-boarding, data and analytics, compliance/audit requests, and off-boarding. Serve as the point of contact regarding questions related to People (HR) policies, procedures, and processes while also looking for ways to improve efficiencies and the employee-owner experience.Why North Highland?
Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. Well provide challenging opportunities to learn, and well coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level. At North Highland, youre not a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table.
Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Administers on-boarding for new hires to include pre-employment testing, overseeing on-boarding processes in Workday (HR system), I-9 verification, etc
- Provides guidance and interpretation of People (HR) policies, procedures, and processes
- Maintain employee records in Workday (HR System) and audit information to ensure accuracy
- Reviews MSA/RFP contracts from legal for background/drug screening requirements
- Manage daily Workday reports such as on-boarding, I-9s and updating changes as needed
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting to Human Resources Business Partnersand senior leadership
- Support all audit requests with clients
- Manage employee-owner service awards program
- Manage special projects to improve process efficiencies
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- 3-5 years experience in the People (HR) field or any similar combination of education and experience.
- BS/BA in HR, Business or other related field required.
- Prior knowledge and experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to interact/collaborate effectively with employees at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while meeting SLAs
- Adaptable, resourceful with excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience with Workday (HRIS system) preferred
- Takes initiative and self- motivated.
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation.
We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Associated topics: associate director, chief human resource officer, guide, guidance, lead, leadership, manager, monitor, president, senior director