Talent Acquisition Associate
Program Manager & Program Director
Performs the recruitment, selection, placement and orientation functions to meet the staffing needs.
This is a good opportunity for someone in a recruiting coordinator role or junior recruiter role who is looking to learn and develop into a more senior recruiter.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating and placing job postings in various media sources
- Work with management on short and long term recruiting needs to meet staffing and/or client needs.
- Scheduling and conducting phone and in person interviews with qualified candidates.
- Researching, reviewing, and implementing alternative recruiting methods
- Tracking and analyzing recruiting stats to maximize efficiency
- Promoting the agent referral program
- Other support as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must have solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Friendly and outgoing, able to communicate with all levels of professionals
- Experience in recruiting support, customer service or call center roles a plus
- MS Office proficiency
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition