Leading manufacturing company in NW Houston has a need for a professional HR Specialist to join their HR team. This is a dual role that does require recruiting for various groups within the company.
Duties will consist of but not limited to:
- Assists in the monitoring and analysis of US DOL Federal Contracting Requirements (i.e. Staffing Agency monitoring related to Temporary and Temp to Hire Applicant Flow analysis)
- Unemployment Compensation claim coordination
- Generate regular, standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards and metrics on specific HR (i.e. hiring and turnover, exit data, disability and job modification trends, staffing speed to hire and quality of hire, etc.).
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assists in the planning, implementation, communication and rollout of employee relations programs and procedures; helps to monitor the effectiveness of the programs and recommends modifications as needed.
- Supports compliance, recruiting and employee relations by maintaining records / data (case management system) analyzing data and generating regular and ad hoc reports.
- Serves as the New Employee Orientation Coordinator/Specialist
- Serves as a Recruiter for the following groups:
- SIS Front Office Admin/Support/Customer Service
- SIS FS Admin/Support
- SIS QC
- SIS MP Supply Chain and Logistics
- Recruiting duties are as follows:
- Consult with management and HR to identify staffing needs and workforce planning strategies, and develop recruitment plan to meet demands
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates, including internet, ATS, schools, networking, search firms, etc.
- Develop position descriptions in consultation with designated group needs
- Screen candidates using resume screening, telephone screens, interviews, assessment tools, etc. as assigned
- Coordinate interview process to best meet needs (interview scheduling, travel, virtual interviews)
- Assist with the research and development of new sourcing methods and strategies.
- Manage entry-level rotational programs (Engineering & Sales) and coop/internship programs
- Conduct reference checks, background checks and drug screens
- Manage relocation program in cost-effective manner
- Manage all candidate correspondence (offers/declines/assessments/schedules)and on- boarding processing
- Conduct new employee onboarding
- Co-ordinate and facilitate recruitment functions, including job and career fairs, and college recruiting as required
- Manage and administer Application Tracking System
- Assist managers on hiring trends and recruitment tools / reporting metrics
- Ensure all documentation and filing is complete and current with regards to all state and federal guidelines
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Minimum 2- 5 years experience in Human Resources
- Degree strongly preferred
- Professional demeanor able to interact with all levels of personnel
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ADP Recruiting Management experience, ATS experience, and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Associated topics: consultant, employee relation, happy, labor relation, relation, specialist