Our client, an established food manufacturer, is looking for a Recruiter to join their team in the near west suburbs of Chicago. You will play an essential role in hiring extraordinary talent for the organization.
location: Cicero, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Collaborate with HR Managers and Hiring Managers to fully understand staffing needs and related talent profiles.
- Juggles and successfully manages multiple job requisitions across a variety of roles.
- Administer and execute recruitment processes to hire for current openings and proactively develop a pipeline for future talent.
- Target passive and active candidates utilizing an array of tools and outlets including refined Boolean searches, resume mining databases, media leads, internet search, advanced search engines syntax, and social media.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool for assigned requisitions through sourcing passive candidates, networking, complex internet searches, and employee referrals.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, department background, job descriptions, and expectations.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about company and the position.
- Review candidate resumes, credentials, and perform initial phone screens for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with the hiring manager, business leaders, and HR.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction based on the creation of intentional and consistent feedback loop.
Ideal qualifications for this role include:
- Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution setting in a recruiting role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in ATS a plus
- Strong sourcing experience
Apply now if interested! We will quickly review your qualifications and will contact you soon if you are a potential fit, so we can discuss the details further!
skills: Human Resources, Office Support, ORIENTATIONS, Recruit, Direct Sourcing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition