Financial Recruiter AT
DC WASHINGTON DC
As a Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of temporary and temporary to full time hiring including: Devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone and in office interviews, and writing MPC s.
- Conduct all interviews.
- Set up and evaluate assessments.
- Offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
- Solidify Robert Half s presence in the local marketplace through: Consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings and online networking.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates.
- Manage candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to Account Executive.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into MJ+.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred.
- 0+ years previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies. (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
DC WASHINGTON DC
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition