Sr. Engineering Recruiter
The Sr. Engineering Recruiter plays a critical role in sourcing top talent for our organization. The Recruiting Team is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. We provide world-class recruiting and are dedicated to advancing SAS' business goals. The successful candidate will build rapport with leaders throughout the entire organization, working with them on solving their hiring needs. He or she will build relationships with local communities and organizations across the country in order to ensure we are bringing in the very best talent available in the market. The Recruiter will also be responsible for data collection and reporting needs as required by leadership. Process improvement and optimization will also be a priority for the successful candidate
- Develops, executes and manages full cycle recruiting activities from candidate attraction to onboarding for external talent.
- Deep internet sourcing capabilities.
- Heavily utilizes metrics to manage recruiting timelines and quality of service.
- Vendor management activities.
- Possesses a good understanding of markets trends, competition and supply and demand. Ability to incorporate this knowledge into strategic sourcing development and execution.
- Local and national networking to include university and college recruitment.
- Drives various department projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in HR administration or related field
- 7-8+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing.
- 4-5+ years of semiconductor industry recruiting
Knowledge, Skill, Abilities:
- Semiconductor recruiting experience.
- An expert recruiting skill set to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels and the ability to utilize the most effective channels to source and generate qualified candidates.
- A demonstrated background of being a recruiting ambassador both physically in outreach to universities, colleges and external organizations as well as electronically through social media venues.
- A demonstrated industry knowledge of the external business environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability with examples of translating this to fact based recommendations to hiring teams, managers or internal stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and grasp quickly changes that affect hiring and skill trends needed to supply the business with critical talent.
- Ability to advise, customize, and bring expertise to the candidate experience.
- Ability to demonstrate agility, effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios, work in a self-directed environment, and grasp new concepts and come up to speed quickly in response to new assignments.
- Able to come up with \"out of the box\" solutions despite ambiguity and be able to cover gaps as driven by business needs.
- Possesses knowledge of talent mapping methodologies.
- Has the ability to reach out into the external market to effectively identify, attract and interact with passive candidates.
- Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with business needs.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With over 2600 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance.
What we offer:
- Ample training and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO policy starting at 4 weeks
- Employer paid health insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Onsite gym, basketball court, and soccer field
- Subsidized cafeteria meals
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain