Responsible for efficiently and promptly providing support services to employees while maintaining a model appearance and attitude of Six Flags America's standards.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for general reception duties for the Human Resource Office, including greeting and assisting applicants, answering telephones, and assisting employees.
* Greet all employees arriving to clock in/out in a courteous manner.
* Perform general clerical duties including typing, faxing, photocopying, etc.
* Monitor applicant traffic through ADP Applicant Tracking System.
* Screen and interview new applicants for Park positions.
* Process paperwork including, but not limited to data entry, background checks, drug screening, and filing.
* Must understand and complete paperwork according to state laws.
* Be familiar with minor labor laws and monitor minor compliance throughout the day.
* Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the Wardrobe area and track inventory on a daily basis.
* Distribute/sell uniforms to all employees.
* Track and communicate staffing levels to Park management.
* Ensure all employees are in full grooming compliance prior to their shift.
* Communicate with Human Resources management daily to discuss successes and needs.
* Create and print employee nametags and ID cards.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Reports directly to the Human Resources Supervisors.
* Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to multitask.
* Must be able to provide World Class Service to all employees and guests.
* Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of Human Resource documents and other proprietary information.
* Must be willing and able to work closely with other employees.
* Prior office experience preferred.
* Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
* Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to forty pounds occasionally.
Park: Six Flags America-MD09
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional, representative