Responsibilities for HR Onboarding Specialist:
- Provides internal and external customers with excellent, efficient and courteous service, demonstrating empathy and respect at all times when interacting with others.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is prepared so that new hire transactions and existing employee changes can be processed in Workday (WD). May also answer questions about various benefits related mailings and communications. Requires basic knowledge of organization benefit programs and the payroll process.
- Receives and reviews source documents for accuracy and completeness. Researches and resolves inconsistent/inappropriate data.
- Codes, inputs, maintains, and deletes data in a variety of HRIS modules within Workday (e.g., training, benefits, salary administration, payroll, etc.).
- Ensures personnel transactions are in compliance with company policies and procedures in Workday.
- Generates and distributes a variety of standard reports and statistical summaries.
- Responds to inquiries as appropriate.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all information, protects the assets of the Company, reports non-compliance and adheres to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- May develop queries; generates and distributes reports.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Offers input to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to improve efficiency/effectiveness.
- Assists in orienting and training lower level employees.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements for HR Onboarding Specialist:
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) required.
- One (1) to three (3) years HR experience with Workday required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite required.
Highly Desired for HR Onboarding Specialist:
- Bachelor s degree.
- Ability to ensure that confidential data is secure at all times including when data is being accessed, transmitted, and stored
Associated topics: bonus, compensation specialist, consultant, incentive compensation analyst, incentive compensation consultant, payroll analyst, payroll consultant, payroll specialist, salary, welfare