Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
About the Talent Acquisition Team
As a People Team at Trunk Club, we espouse and encourage innovation, adaptability, accountability, knowledge, and collaboration in each other and in everything we do. We encompass a dynamic group of individuals dedicated to an amazing employee experience and a deep sense of teamwork.
What you'll do
* Partner with hiring managers to support the full-cycle recruitment of our engineering, product, design, and data science teams
* Use data and innovative sourcing and closing methods to continuously improve our recruiting team's overall effectiveness
* Proactively source candidates using a variety of channels and solutions while offering recommended tech community engagements and partnerships
* Collaborate and partner with Trunk Club recruiters to effectively manage all pipelines
What Your Background May Look Like
* 3+ years of full-cycle technology recruiting experience
* Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical candidates
* Comfortable speaking towards our stack (Ruby on Sinatra, Postgres db, React.js, and Kafka)
* Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
* You are an active listener - who gives full attention to what other people are saying
* Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
* Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
* BA/BS degree
How we work
* With others. Work closely with leaders across the organization to build and scale teams and hire individuals who collectively make up our curious and collaborative culture.
* With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
* With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
* With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
* With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
* A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
* Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
* Team outings
* Merchandise discount
* Flexible work environment
* Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition