Are you a positive, high energyindividual with a passion for human resources, talent management, or recruiting?If so, we want to talk to you!
United Recruiters is a 25 year old,award-winning executive search firm in the Murfreesboro, TN area. We currentlyhave an opening for an Account Executive / Recruiter. We are looking for drivenindividuals that can support and manage the various aspects of the recruitmentprocess from searching, screening, and marketing of viable candidates as well ashelping candidates navigate critical life decisions. If you love tacklingcomplex problems and challenges, are comfortable reaching out and developingrelationships with new people, and are interested in a salary andcommission-based structure that offers unlimited earning potential, then thismay be a great fit for you!General Responsibilities
We are very interested in talking to candidates who exhibit the following traitsbelow:
- Full Cycle recruitment of salaried exempt and skilled trade positions
- Build and establish a network within the automotive & manufacturingindustries to provide solutions to talent acquisition challenges
- Actively source candidates utilizing various sources and conduct initialphone screens with prospective candidates to determine interest, company culturefit, and requirement compatibility
- Establish and maintain relationships with active and passive candidates forcurrent and future openings
- Plan, develop, and coordinate all activities related to the recruitment andpresentation of candidates
- Maintain and build marketing contact lists for target organizations andindustries
- Must be able to solve practical problems
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of applicable work experience in recruitment,employee relations, or related field
- Experience in a recruiting, sales, or human resources office environment isa plus
- Excellent phone skills with the ability to speak clearly and persuasivelywhile relating to and engaging with people of various backgrounds
- Highly organized with excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ambitious self-starter who can work in a team but thrives independently
- Able to use Microsoft Office, internet search tools at an above averagelevel
- Able to work in a fast-paced and quick-changing market
- While not required, the ability to communicate in Japanese or knowledge ofJapanese business customs is a plus
- Must be commutable to the Murfreesboro office. Sorry, this is not a remoteposition. Thank you forunderstanding.
Candidatesmust be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Company paid Medical, Vision, and AD&D Benefits; Low cost Dental andSupplemental Insurance is also available
- Excellent commission structure with unlimited earning potential
- Great location and Positive Work Environment
We rely on youto provide us with information that is precisely related to ourposting.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition