One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital management companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing since its inception to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenues of $10 billion and 83,000 employees. In 2019, UHS was recognized for the ninth consecutive year as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2018, ranked #268 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017, ranked #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 83,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
The Human Resources Specialist position will provide operational oversight for the management of all Corporate Office personnel actions and files and support other Human Resources administrative and analytical functions as required. General and project specific support to HRIS, Corporate Compensation, HR Operations and Recruiting.
Essential Job Duties:
* Oversees new employee files to ensure compliance with Federal, State and applicable licensure requirements. Establishes and maintains accurate personnel records within a centralized records management model for corporate human resources.
* Performs Personnel Action Maintenance and acts as Liaison between HR records, Recruiting and Compensation. Manages tracking of 90-day reviews.
* Oversees all records storage and retrieval; both on site and at archival locations
* Researches, routes and responds to tickets pertaining to general HRIS, compensation and payroll issues.
* Performs quality assurance audits on all records to ensure compliance.
* Researches, reconciles and approves Company's Business Card requests for Corporate locations.
* Supports HR Operations to research and resolve World Travel expense/Company credit card discrepancies and other administrative support, as needed.
* Performs data entry, data analysis and other administrative tasks as assigned/required.
Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 5 years experience required.
* Must have functional HR knowledge or related HR experience.
* Strong attention to detail; ability to prioritize appropriately.
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Must be able to readily adapt to changing priorities and take direction from more than one staff member
This Opportunity offers the following:
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
* 401k plan with company match
* Generous Paid Time Off
* We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at the facility via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the facility. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by the organization as a result of the referral or through other means.
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to \"UHS or UHS facilities\" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms \"we,\" \"us,\" \"our\" or \"the company\" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc*
Associated topics: benefit, benefit analyst, bonus, compensation specialist, global compensation, payroll consultant, payroll transformation, pension, specialist, welfare