Entry Level Recruiter
Warren Averett, LLC is currently seeking an entry-level Recruiter to work in our Staffing & Recruiting division. Warren Averett is a recognized firm ranking among the nation s largest firms and serving some of the South s largest companies. We are looking for a confident individual to support the recruiting and sales team in all aspects of the recruitment process. You will be responsible for daily operations with the objective of being mentored for the next step in your recruiting career.
Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is a place where leadership is focused on helping you grow and develop. We are looking for someone whom is looking for a career and has a passion for recruiting and making an impact on others.
- You will work collaboratively with our recruiting team to prospect new, passive candidates and make our interview process effective, efficient and a memorable experience
- Daily phone activity is required for generating and following up on resumes, conducting reference checks and identifying leads
- Various administrative projects and tasks for team of recruiters and managers
- Four year degree preferred
- Excellent written skills and business etiquette are required for electronic communication as well as in person and over the phone
- Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity. Successful candidates must be comfortable making calls, generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, formatting resumes and building relationships
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- We will train you, so you do not need prior experience in staffing industry. The most important skill will be attitude and desire to connect and make friends with a lot of people each day!
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition