Weichert Co. is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work out of our Toms River, NJ sales office. The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) reports to the Vice President of Business Development and is responsible for working with the assigned Regional Vice President and Residential Sales Managers to recruit new and/or experienced Sales Associates for their respective sales offices while being an integral member of the overall TAS team and following the TAS team processes, structure and deliverables. The position is responsible for prospecting for, securing and conducting appointments with, and guiding new leads through the process so that they ultimately convert into a Weichert Sales Associate or into the Weichert Family of Companies. This position also handles office related management functions related to staffing including contacting, conducting in-person interview with or without the Sales Office Managers, running Brand X and agent analysis, sending marketing materials, negotiating compensation packages, etc. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Proactively identifies, contacts, meets with, presents to, follows up with, and hires potential new and experienced candidates for their respective Weichert, Realtors sales office.
* Uses discretion and independent judgement in making recommendations to hire candidates based on their expertise, knowledge and analytics of each candidate and their respective market place.
* Executes, supports and/or attends industry events and activities, and conduct appointments on- and off-site to recruit sales associates.
* Builds relationship with and visits both Weichert and other local real estate schools to connect with students to introduce them to the benefits of working at Weichert.
* Execute and attend Career/Job Fairs and Career Seminars to introduce potential candidates to the benefits of pursuing a career in real estate with Weichert.
* Promotes and market the Sales Office and/or Company locally to boost a positive Weichert image and attract candidates.
* Suggests new and creative proactive recruiting methods to increase lead flow and candidate pipeline for assigned sales offices.
* Consistently uses Company branded recruiting tools and best practice techniques to interview and introduce candidates to the benefits of entering a business relationship with Weichert.
* Uses Company's internal and external programs to source, track and manage leads.
* Reports to VP of Business Development and works closely with office RVP, Sales Manager and office sales associates, and the Career Development Specialist team to strategize and address location recruiting needs.
* Submits various reporting for management.
* Must recruit a combined minimum of 48 new and experienced Sales Associates per year.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Education, Certification, and License Requirements
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Valid Driver's license required Experience
* Minimum 1.5 years previous recruiting experience a must or a strong sales/management experience that included hiring and/or building team required
* Ability to consistently secure appointments through phone calls and various networking required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to present to both small and large groups
* Ability to network and cold call to identify leads
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, etc.) Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition