Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring a Corporate Recruiter in Williamsville, NY. Recognized in 2017 by The Boston Globe Magazine as a Top 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts and recently a Training Top 125 Winner, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 36 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Windham makes a difference in the lives of our employees. Come grow with us!
If you are an experienced professional who is looking for a job with a stable and established company come join the Windham Professionals team!
Why work at Windham? Top benefits include:
- Rewarding and Competitive Pay
- Employer paid training Training Top 125
- Referral bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care expenses
- Health Savings Accounts when enrolled in an eligible health plan
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Optional short-term disability and additional life insurance coverage at a low cost
- 401(k) match and profit share potential
- Employee assistance program
- Fitness membership reimbursement when enrolled in a health plan
- Employee discounts with local business partners
- Financial Wellness program we help you make dreams come true!
- Live Health Online available to all employees and their dependents
- Windham Living Well program integrating physical, nutritional, emotional and financial health
- Free parking
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for leading the recruitment process and the strategic planning necessary to provide talent pools and qualified hires for various positions. This position will maintain consistent practices including but not limited to posting, sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for developing strategic partners in the community and recruitment related vendors. Such vendors may include, but are not limited to: ATS, compliance membership organizations, workforce agencies, advertising agencies, universities/colleges and military spouse/veteran agencies. This leader will develop and implement a strategic approach to utilizing creative tools and techniques to meeting hiring needs, along with training and enhancing the recruitment process to provide selection of qualified candidates for hire. This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Develop strategic recruitment plans to acquire quality talent
- Serve as the recruiting subject matter expert to the organization for all staffing needs (site and corporate staff)
- Source and recruit for corporate staff positions and assist with other open roles as needed.
- Ensure that the recruiting process is followed and maintain metrics from source to hire (i.e. top sources, fill rate, time to fill, cost per hire, attrition, etc.)
- Provide regular reporting on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, etc.
- Evaluates performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Facilitate recruitment training and ensure hiring managers and/or leaders are in compliance with interview and selection processes.
- Plan, direct and develop efficiencies of activities and processes of recruiting staff and administrative support to maintain:
- Job posting and requisition approvals
- Sources of qualified applicants
- Applicant screening, scheduling and interviews
- Hiring and Onboarding
- Ensure that partnerships with hiring sources, agencies and vendors are maintained.
- Conduct regular meetings with HR staff and site hiring managers and leaders to review hiring needs, recruiting activities, and applicant pipelines to meet hiring requirements.
- Participate in calls with Sales and Operations to properly vet recruitment needs for potential new business.
- Develop and provide innovative and creative solutions to meet staffing needs and attract applicants to maintain talent pool.
- Maintain effective and efficient recruitment and onboarding modules to support the business.
- Develop and manage on and off-site recruitment activities and employee referral programs to support hiring needs.
- Maintain legal hiring practices and compliance with all processes, procedures and best practices and ensure recruitment and hiring practices are compliant with local, state and federal law.
- Leads background investigation processes in partnership with consumer reporting agency, makes decisions on eligibility and maintains FCRA compliance as it relates to background investigations.
- Assists with the development and revision of job descriptions and compensation reviews.
- Partner with HRIS to maintain affirmative action and equal employment opportunity programs and practices.
- Foster a corporate culture as a leader that promotes ethical practices, customer service and encourages integrity in a success-oriented, accountable environment.
- Maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees.
- Degree in Human Resources, or other related degree or equivalent experience
- HR Certifications a plus
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years proven talent acquisition experience
- 2 to 4 years high volume recruitment experience
- Proven knowledge of human resources law, practices/procedures and legal hiring practices
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems required
- ARM/CRM/BPO leadership experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Highly ethical and possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and trust on all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in talent acquisition.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to develop partnerships.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
- Adaptable to changing business dynamics.
- Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
Here s what you can expect from us:
A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
Competitive compensation package
A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true
We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
Awesome company events for you and your family
Employee driven charitable and community outreach
Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition